Human growth hormone is produced by the pituitary gland, this hormone (spurs) accelerates growth in children and adolescents. It also helps to regulate body composition, body fluids, muscle and bone growth, sugar and fat metabolism, and possibly heart function.
Foods that boost human growth hormone naturally
Boosting human growth hormone is very important in relation to increasing testosterone hormone levels in the human body, as they both rise in correlation to each other. In order to produce this hormone, the body requires several different nutrients which are naturally present inn some foods. These foods include:
- Pineapple – eating pineapple before going to bed raises production of the hormone because it has many substances that aid in releasing serotonin and melatonin. Not only that, but pineapples are also known to boost testosterone greatly when eaten.
- Fava Beans – these kind of beans are considered to be number one in the HGH foods category, these beans are also very rich in L-Dopa which boosts testosterone and dopamine to astronomical levels.
- Goji Berries –these berries are brimming with nutrients such as 18 amino-acids, 22 minerals and essential fatty acids and vitamins. These are the exact nutrients that you will need in order to stimulate your HGH. A special compound called sesquiterpenoids stimulates pineal gland to produce more human growth hormone, and furthermore, Goji Berries have significant amounts of L-Arginine and L-Glutamine to provide boost in the production of this hormone.
- Coconut Oil – it is one of the best HGH foods to eat because of its sheer amount of human growth hormone that it can make. A study was carried out and it was found that a massive increase in growth hormone resulted in just 30 to 90 minutes after coconut oil administration.
- Grass-fed Beef –they are in the superfood category because Grass-fed beef is filled with coenzyme-Q10, carnitine, and bio-active amino acids which are ideal components for those looking for a massive gain of this hormone. The amino acids found in grassfed beef such as L-Valine, L-Arginine, L-Ornithine and L-Glutamine all work directly to give you the HGH levels that you need.
- Yoghurt– the unpasteurized and organic yoghurt contains L-Glutamine in abundance and this amino acid makes it best for raising the level of this hormone.
- Raw Chocolate– raw chocolate is the richest source of Tryptophan, responsible for inciting the pituitary gland to make more dopamine and HGH. Sleep quality is also important for human growth hormone production and chocolate aids in that department as well. Therefore it is advisable for those who wish to raise testosterone and human growth hormone. However, the important thing to remember is to only consume raw chocolate to gain most of the benefits out of it.
- Algaes– they increases the level of HGH. However Spirulina and Chlorella are the best ones to take as they are surprisingly excellent I increasing human growth hormones.
- Eggs – Organic eggs are infused with amazing growth factors such as Vitamins B, A, D, E, K, EPA, DHA and growth peptides and much more. This components are very vital in the field of testosterone field.
- Watermelon-This fruit is very rich in L-Citruline, an amino acid that is broken down into arginine, and helps in producing more HGH.
- Parmesan-Organic cheese such as parmesan are made from raw milk, which has plenty of growth inducing peptides. The real cheeses have a bonus of having a bio-available protein aside from the all-important HGH production.
- Nuts –almost all of these handy snacks have L-Arginine, essential substances in converting HGH. Coincidentally, L-Arginine is primary component in all commercial HGH supplements.
- Raisins –They make the list in production of L-Arginine. By themselves, raisins also have an inherent ability to increase testosterone due to having high amounts of boron.
- Whey Protein –Whey protein contains almost all the necessary amino acids needed to invigorate muscle growth. The best ones are the non-denatured ones and those that free of junk like sweeteners, asesulfame K and aspartame.
- Gelatin Desserts –These foods are filled with L-Glutamine, amino acids that specialize in enhancing human growth hormone .therefore they should be eat without feeling guilt and incorporate them as part of daily diet.
- Beets –beets are capable of boosting your testosterone and nitric oxide, and they are not bad for the human growth hormone production as well. This alkaline-based food is good for the PH levels of the body and helps in the overall hormonal system.
- Lemons –these fruits are no slouch in the alkaline levels either, and assists tremendously in the production of HGH.
- Colostrum –this is the kind of milk that a cow produce after giving birth to their young. It is naturally packed with nutritious elements that support life growth aggressively, such as amino acids and peptides that stimulate growth.
- Raw milk– eggs and raw milk can be incorporated into the diet whenever you need to eat anabolic. Studies show that raw milk has a great abundance of different compounds that give growth hormones a massive increase.
- Water– it is not one of the greats but it does help stimulate HGH and testosterone naturally and the primary function is to ensure that the hormonal system works efficiently.
Other treatments that boost HGH
For a more efficient approach, hormone replacement treatments provided by specialist clinics are an option worth considering. Hormone testing is recommended, which may be followed by a controlled therapy that is aimed at increasing and balancing HGH in your body. Other things you can do at home to boost HGH include the following:
- Have enough sleep
- Eat more than 2 to 3 hours before going to bed
- Do intermittent fasting
- Do intense workouts
- Laugh More
- Lose Weight
Have enough sleep
An approximate of 70-to-80% of your human growth hormone production takes place while you are sleeping 7-to-9 hours straight whether it be day or night.
Eat more than 2 to 3 hours before going to bed
This practice helps to keep your insulin level as low as possible before going to bed so that you can produce more of this hormone while you sleep. When insulin levels are high, less HGH is produced and when insulin levels are low, more of the hormone is produced.
Do intermittent fasting
By fasting, there is nothing to stimulate the production of a hormone called insulin. Therefore, the less the production of insulin, the more the production of this hormone.
Do intense workouts
After intense work, there is formation of something called “exercise-induced growth hormone response” and this stimulates the production of more HGH after exercise.
A study from the Loma Linda School of Public Health in California says laughter increases your growth hormone levels by 87%. The blood drawn from experimental subjects just before they watched a funny video hand 87% more of this hormone compared to a group that never watched.
The more overweight you are means the more likely you are to have higher levels of insulin because the body has probably become insulin resistant which basically means your body does not do a good job of getting rid of excess insulin.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?