Skip to content
- The visiting of this website and viewing of materials herein is for informational purposes during your visit only.
- All materials posted on this website and in our advertising, or elsewhere are either copyright protected property, and/or the Trademark property, of TK Star Design, Inc and all rights to same are reserved for our exclusive usage. No person or entity may use said materials without the express written consent of TK Star Design, Inc. Take notice hereby, that any person and/or entity taking, and/or reproducing any portion or portions of copyright or trademark materials owned by TK Star Design, Inc herefrom, and/or from our published ads, without written authorization, shall form a contract with TK Star Design, Inc. and it’s successors in interest, which contract shall legally bind and subject the unauthorized user of such to the personal jurisdiction of the New York State Courts, and District Courts located in New York State, and both actual damages arising from such use and punitive damages for the unauthorized usage of our property.
- You Must Be 21 years or older to order from TK Star Design, Inc.
- TK Star Design Inc. sells custom made gym equipment, weight training devices and related gear and gift merchandise (collectively the “Merchandise”) only to customers who can legally purchase and own such items in the jurisdiction where they reside.
- All items are custom made and sold by TK Star Designs in the USA. Because our items are custom made the dates we give you for delivery are only estimates. All estimates are subject to revision based on the actual times it takes us to complete the work you ordered. Because of the nature of our work we often go well over our time estimates. All customers agree to allow for the additional times in ordering merchandise from us. The extra time it takes to produce your shipment is reflected in our quality and the unique nature of what we do.
- Customers must sign off on all alterations before we execute same. Due to the nature of the materials we work with, not all equipment will come out exactly the way you want it to, or think it will. Once we complete an order, the resulting equipment condition is final, all customers agree to accept the equipment as we built for them using our best judgment and skills to complete same or what they think they ordered. Customer agrees that we are a unique service and grants us full latitude to produce the designs for and any equipment we make according to our best judgment.
- All orders require a 50 (fifty percent) % deposit before we start working on it and payment in full before we will ship it to you including shipping charges. Payment must be made by check. We do not extend credit to our customers at all.
- All materials, photos and writings on this website are original work products and copyright TK Star Design, Inc 1978-2017. No materials herein may be reproduced without the express written permission of TK Star Design, Inc. Sales affiliates of TK Star Design, Inc are granted rights of reproduction of materials herein for the sole purpose of promoting our products and driving traffic to our website, and are only to be used together with links to TK Star Design, Inc and/or pages on our website where those products are available for sale, and may not be used for promoting anything else or any other websites or for any other reason. The taking of such materials for other uses shall be deemed copyright and/or trademark infringements under US and NY trademark and Copyright Laws and Regulations.
- All offers made by TK Star Design, Inc. are made subject to our interpretation of the language therein, and may be limited and/or withdrawn at any time at our own discretion. All offers are limited by actual availability of merchandise.
- Your purchase or order of TK Star Design, Inc merchandise by telephone, mail, fax, email, or in person, legally binds you and your heirs, assigns, transferees, and personal representative as follows:
- You represent that you are of legal age to purchase the Merchandise ordered and said Merchandise can be purchased and owned in your state, county, city, town, village, or hamlet of residence, and that you are aware of the inherent dangers in our products, and that you know how to properly use them. TK Star Design, Inc. does not warrant that any specific purchaser may legally purchase, own or possess, or use the Merchandise ordered. PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS. Our equipment is dangerous if used improperly, negligently, or illegally. All of our Merchandise can become dangerous and cause serious injury. When you purchase Merchandise from TK Star Design, Inc. you agree that you will use the Merchandise in a safe and legal manner including keeping the Merchandise out of the hands of minors and untrained and/or immature individuals.
- When you purchase Merchandise from TK Star Design, Inc. you agree to assume all risks related to and/or arising from your ownership and use of said Merchandise and agree to indemnify and hold TK Star Design, Inc. harmless from any and all claims brought against TK Star Design, Inc, it’s assigns, employees, owners or heirs that are related to your ownership or use of the Merchandise.
- Because of so many variables in sizes and manufactures changing specifications and design in the equipment units, every cable and most parts are “MADE TO ORDER”” .TK STAR DESIGN,INC. is not responsible for wrong or incorrectly ordered Cables and are not returnable, we promo to call for any additional assistance if needed. We do not take back cables once they are cut and shipped. If for some reason TK STAR DESIGN, INC is responsible for an err customer must pay for shipping to and from from , and item must be not used or damaged, and in new condition.
- All customers who purchase our equipment agree not only to all of the above but also that any disputes that may arise with our company in connection with your order may only arise under jurisdiction of the New York State Courts in the Hudson Valley of New York.